- 1 cup cut sweet mangoes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 c soy milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 6oz (170g) graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350F | 176C.
- Put the cut mangoes into the crust.
- Beat together eggs, brown sugar and salt until the mixture becomes light then gently add the vanilla and soya milk.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the mangoes and bake until set.
- No graham cracker crust on hand? No problem. Just put the cut mangoes on your bakeware and pour the egg mixture on top and bake until set.